Just wanted to let you know that your wedding was fabulous in every detail! You were so beautiful, and your groom was so handsome. Your dress was even more elegant on you than in the pictures you'd shown me last year. The venue was extraordinary--such a classy set-up for your tables, right down to the little daisy vases that also held a card informing us of your donation! So sweet!
Although keeping this list narrow is difficult, I wanted to give you just a few of my favorite details:
- The crepes! They were SOOOO tasty, and such a fun touch!
- Your wedding cake. Graham especially loved it--totally different style from anything we've seen that was perfect for your event!
- Best appetizers I've ever had at any event, wedding or otherwise. Period. The sushi/seaweed cups were our favorites--we kept chasing the lady around for more!
- Cannot believe that you offered Kettle One and Grey Goose. You are amazing!
- The hearts of palm in the salad. They are my fav, and it was a delicious touch!
- The band ROCKED the house--Graham and I cannot get over their voices! We had more fun dancing at your wedding than any we've been to!
Thank you Alana! And thank you Margaret for sharing this with us! It was a fantastic day from start to finish - we loved every minute!