12.22.2012

Merry & Bright

This Christmas season has found me doing my usual running, wrapping, decorating, and baking (a lot!).  My Shi Shi team has been BUSY too as I'm sure all of you have been!  Our busyness involved putting the final touches on our two December weddings; one of which you saw a sneak peek of in all its sparkling glory last week and another we are anxiously awaiting on the 29th! Yay F&D and K&M!!!


We also designed and styled a Gold & Glam inspiration shoot; coming soon to an awesome blog you all know and love - eyes open for it New Year's Day! We delivered a bit of holiday deliciousness to some of our favorite vendor partners, & amid all that I've been trying to soak up as much of the season as I can with the ones I love.  {This may or may not have included a holiday lights tour by trolley, a Cavs win!!!!! over the Lakers with my brother, &some serious time in the kitchen baking cookies with family.}.

All of that has left me little time to chat with all of you, but I hope you've been filling your days with much of the same; finding time in the madness to slow down a bit, get cozy with a movie or by the fire, or to just enjoy the fact that it has finally SNOWED!  {Not even gonna lie, I'm super thrilled to have snow before Christmas!}

From my home to you and yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with many days that are merry & bright.

Much love, peace & joy to you all.

Pin It