2) DiorShow Mascara - Never has there ever been a better mascara for making lashes as long, full and lovely as possible for photos - love, love, love!
4) Jenny Yoo's bridesmaids' collection. Everything about her line is just fabulous; from cut to color to fabric selection and cost, the woman is a genius. She can even make chiffon look good and that's pretty impressive if you ask us.
5) Sophia from Coppola Vineyards! Perfect for passing pre-ceremony or during cocktail hour, each individual can comes w/a straw for sipping. We just love how flirty and sweet they look - plus they're delicious!
6) On our 6th day of favorites, we call on sparkler exits! No matter how many times we've seen them, they never get old. Brilliant light, a beaming bride and groom - it doesn't get any better than that!
7) We ♥♥♥ Adorn! Rent $7,000 earrings for $75??? Yes, please!
8) CakedLA and their awesome cake pops! They're ridiculously delicious (and cute!) and with 8 flavors to choose from, you're sure to find a favorite to use as favors, place cards, on a dessert buffet, for the kids, you get the idea... :)
9) Wedzu! We love the site for quirky and sweet additions to your wedding for yourself and your decor!
10 & 11) One day wasn't enough for our next favorite - so she takes our 10th and 11th spots! :) We just can't get enough Vera Wang. Nothing speaks classic wedding like a Vera Wang wedding gown. And now with her brand encompassing tabletop, fine papers, bedding, shoes, and more we needed two days of favorites just to fit it all in!
12) Our final favorite is the perfect first dance song. It doesn't matter if you have an elaborately choreographed routine, or you just sway to the beat; if the song truly means something to the two of you, it's one of the most beautiful moments of the day. One of our favorites? "These Are Days" by Van Morrison. Take a listen here.